NNA – The weather in Lebanon on Thursday is partially cloudy to cloudy with limited drop in temperature and sporadic rain in some regions, according to the Meteorological Department at Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport.
General status: Low atmospheric pressure dominates over the Mediterranean Eastern basin until Friday.
-Temperature: On the coastline 23 degrees Celsius low to 28 degrees Celsius high.
On the mountain range: 14 degrees Celsius low to 20 degrees Celsius high.
In the Interior range: 12 degrees Celsius low to 22 degrees Celsius high.
At Al-Arz: 8 degrees Celsius low to 14 degrees Celsius high.
– Surface wind: Northern-eastern to southern -eastern, gusting between 10 and 35 Km/hr, intensifies every now and then to reach 45 Km/hr.
– Visibility: Good.
– Humidity on the coastline: between 25% and 60%.
– Sea : Medium, Surface temperature 25 degrees Celsius.
– Atmospheric Pressure: 761 mm Hg
– Sunrise: 06:00 Sunset: 16:43