NNA – The weather in Lebanon on Wednesday is partially cloudy with slight rise in temperature, active winds and dust changes in the evening to cloudy, according to the Meteorological Department at Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport.
There will be drizzles at night especially in the south and Interior regions, the department added.
General status: Autumn weather dominates over the Mediterranean Eastern basin until Wednesday evening at which a low atmospheric pressure changes the weather to unstable.
-Temperature: On the coastline 22 degrees Celsius low to 29 degrees Celsius high
On the mountain range: 13 degrees Celsius low to 20 degrees Celsius high
In the Interior range: 11 degrees Celsius low to 24 degrees Celsius high
At Al-Arz: 5 degrees Celsius low to 14 degrees Celsius high
– Surface wind: Northern-eastern to southern -eastern, gusting between 10 and 35 Km/hr, intensifies every now and then to reach 45 Km/hr.
– Visibility: Good.
– Humidity on the coastline: between 45% and 65%.
– Sea : Medium, Surface temperature 25 degrees Celsius.
– Atmospheric Pressure: 764 mm Hg
– Sunrise: 06:00 Sunset: 16:43