TAK Claims Responsibility for Attack on Adana Governorship

TAK’s attacks

– TAK had claimed responsibility for the explosions at apron in İstanbul Sabiha Gökçen Airport on December 23, 2015. TAK had announced it as the end of their inaction they started in 2011.

– TAK had claimed responsibility for the following attacks it launched earlier:

– Bombed attacks on van carrying tourists in Kuşadası province of Aydın, which left five tourists and one police officer dead, and 34 people wounded on July 17, 2005.

– The explosion in Anafartalar bazaar in Ulus district of Ankara which killed seven people, and wounded 102 on May 23, 2007.

– Explosion in Bakırköy district of İstanbul which wounded 31 people on June 10, 2007.

– Bombed attack which left 15 police officers wounded in Küçükçekmece district of İstanbul on June 8, 2007.

– Explosion that occurred during passage of shuttle carrying military staff near military housing in Halkalı district of İstanbul on June 22, 2010.

– Attack on Konyaaltı beach in Antalya on August 26, 2011 and the attack on Kemer public beach leaving 6 wounded on August 28.

– Bomb attack which left three people dead, 34 others wounded in Kızılay district of Ankara on September 20, 2011.

– The attack launched against military vehicle killing 28 on Merasim street in Ankara on February 17, 2016.

– The attack launched in Kızılay, the Ankara’s one of most crowded district claiming lives of 37 on March 13, 2016.

– The bomb attack carried out against police bus killing 11 people including six police officers in İstanbul’s Vezneciler district on June 7, 2016.

– The attack that took place at the western door of Grand Mosque in Bursa wounding 20 people on April 28, 2016.

– The attack that wounded 10 people in İstanbul’s Bahçelievler district on October 6, 2016. 

– The bomb attack in which 11 people including two police officers had lost their lives launched near outbuilding of Anti-Terror and Riot Squad branch directorates in Diyarbakır’s Bağlar district on November 4. (Reuters had announced that ISIS claimed responsibility for the attack).