DUBLIN, Aug. 05, 2015 /PRNewswire/ —
Research and Markets ( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bvjp5v/saudi_arabia) has announced the addition of the “Saudi Arabia Diesel Gensets Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020” report to their offering.
Diesel gensets market in Saudi Arabia is projected to cross USD700 million by 2020
In 2014, eastern, northern and central parts of the country accounted for around three-fourths of the overall demand for diesel gensets. Residential sector, which accounted for a majority volume share in the country’s diesel gensets market in 2014, has been growing consistently in Riyadh and Jeddah and both of these regions are expected to fuel growth in diesel gensets market in the coming years as well.
Saudi Arabia’s economy is predominantly dependent on the country’s vast crude oil reserves. Consequently, a large number of government initiatives are being directed towards development of non-oil sectors, and thereby, reduce the country’s dependence on oil exports. Growing demand for electricity from these end user sectors has been boosting demand for diesel generators in Saudi Arabia. Diesel gensets offer a reliable and high-quality electricity supply and are being widely used for emergency power backup as well as stand-alone power generation systems in the country.
Saudi Arabia Diesel Gensets Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020 discusses the following aspects of diesel gensets market in Saudi Arabia:
- Mega Project Developments in Transport and Infrastructure Sectors To Propel Diesel Gensets Market
- Growing Demand for Diesel Gensets from the Western Region
- Shift towards Digital Gensets
- Shift towards Biodiesel Gensets Technology
- Growing Adoption of Hybrid Gensets
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. Product Overview
4. Global Diesel Gensets Market Overview
5. Saudi Arabia Diesel Gensets Market Outlook
6. Saudi Arabia Low Voltage (5kVA-75kVA) Diesel Gensets Market Outlook
7. Saudi Arabia Medium Voltage (75.1kVA-350kVA) Diesel Gensets Market Outlook
8. Saudi Arabia High Voltage (350.1kVA-750kVA) Diesel Gensets Market Outlook
9. Saudi Arabia Very High Voltage (750.1kVA-3000kVA) Diesel Gensets Market Outlook
10. Saudi Arabia Diesel Gensets Rental Market Outlook
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
14. Saudi Arabia Economic Profile
15. Competitive Landscape
16. Strategic Recommendations
– Aggreko Saudi Arabia
– Atlas Industrial Equipment Company
– Caterpillar Inc.
– Cummins Olayan Energy, Ltd.
– HIMOINSA MIDDLE EAST, FZE
– Kirloskar Middle East FZE (KMEF)
– Kohler Power Systems
– Mahindra Powerol
– Saudi Diesel Equipment Company
– Wartsila POWER CONTRACTING COMPANY LIMITED
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bvjp5v/saudi_arabia
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets