LONDON, July 1, 2015 /PRNewswire/ — United Arab Emirates faces extreme climatic conditions, with temperature often shooting up to 50o C during peak summer, and thereby air conditioner is more of a necessity product in the country. The major factors attributed to the growth of air conditioners in the country are increasing number of real estate projects, rising purchasing power and increasing urbanization. In addition to its own population, the UAE also has a large number of expatriates, which is resulting in an increase in the number of households, consequently boosting the demand for air conditioners in the country. After the economic recession, the market is gradually reviving and it is anticipated that various construction projects will be started over the next few years, which will bring a noteworthy addition to the demand for air conditioners in the country. Moreover, Dubai and Abu Dhabi, being the commercial hubs of the country, are also witnessing a boost in the real estate sector further driving growth in UAE air conditioners market.
According to TechSci Research report “UAE Air Conditioners Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020”, market for air conditioners in the UAE is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 8% during 2015-20. Increasing energy consumption in the country is leading to a rise in the demand for energy efficient air conditioners, which can save around 35% of the electricity consumed. The government has also implemented the energy efficiency labelling system for air conditioners, which is further driving the market for air conditioners in the country. The major end user for air conditioners in the country is the residential sector, followed by commercial and industrial sectors. Segment-wise, central air conditioners are dominating the market, as they can be easily installed in multi-storey buildings, occupy less space and are more cost-efficient. Key players operating in UAE air conditioners market are Fujitsu General ( Middle East) FZE, Mitsubishi Electric, Daikin McQuay Middle East FZE, and LG Electronics Gulf FZE. “UAE Air Conditioners Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020” discusses the following aspects of air conditioners market in the UAE:
• UAE Air Conditioners Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis – Central Air Conditioners and Room Air Conditioners
• Policy & Regulatory Landscape
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of air conditioners market in the UAE
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
• To help industry consultants, air conditioner manufacturers and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with air conditioner manufacturers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3016200/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48