BEIRUT, July 15, 2015 / PRNewswire — Al Wadi Al Akhdar recently released their all-natural version of pomegranate molasses, a 100% natural addition to your pantry that will take your cooking to the next level.
(Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150618/224034 )
Al Wadi Al Akhdar’s latest product is also the most versatile: the 100% All Natural Pomegranate Molasses, known for its persistent presence in Lebanese and Eastern Mediterranean cuisine in addition to its many health benefits.
The All Natural Pomegranate Molasses from Al Wadi Al Akhdar is made from pure concentrated pomegranate juice and is today still unique to the market as opposed to the regular pomegranate molasses, which contains additives like sugar and citric acid.
Pomegranate Molasses is found in many dishes of the Eastern Mediterranean cuisine like marinades, glazes, dressings, salads, mezze, savory dishes, and even desserts.
Launched in 2014, the 100% All Natural Pomegranate Molasses has since become available on sale on Amazon.
As stated by Cynthia Bu Jawdeh, the social media specialist at Al Wadi Al Akhdar: “There’s always a favorite in every family! Among our wide range of products, Pomegranate Molasses is no doubt one of our favorites; it is extremely versatile and it adds a unique exceptional taste to your recipes.”
Visit a store near you or order the All Natural Pomegranate Molasses online to add a Middle Eastern touch to your cuisine.
Al Wadi Al Akhdar is the leading Lebanese food brand worldwide; with more than 200 products to offer, we are committed to bringing a genuine flavor to Eastern Mediterranean cuisine. Our mission has always been to consistently produce top-quality, authentic food suited to the palates of consumers both at home and abroad, and to offer a varied selection that caters to their dietary needs and preferences. We opt to become the world specialist of Middle Eastern foods, and hold quality, consistency, authenticity above all else.
Try out our 100% All Natural Pomegranate Molasses in this traditional Eastern Mediterranean dish.
Serves 4 – Preparation time 10 min
- 1 cup walnuts, toasted and chopped
- 3 red bell peppers, roasted and peeled
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup breadcrumbs, toasted
- ½ tsp cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp tabasco
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Al Wadi Al Akhdar Pomegranate Molasses
- 4 tbsp Al Wadi Al Akhdar extra virgin olive oil
- In the bowl of a food processer, pulse the red pepper, the walnut and the garlic until smooth.
- Add dry ingredients: breadcrumbs, cumin, paprika, Tabasco, salt and pulse.
- With the motor running, add slowly the lemon juice, the pomegranate molasses, and the olive oil and blend until they are completely incorporated.
- Decorate with walnuts and a drizzle of olive oil. Serve with bread.
Learn more and discover other luscious recipes that include Pomegranate Molasses by visiting:
Al Wadi Al Akhdar